Kissing Gouram (Kissing Fish)

From a scene I saw, I immediately thought of the word "Kissing Gouram"


One evening, I came back from dinner to my lab and found a couple were kissing. I know that, in this country, people don't mind expressing love and tender in public. In my country, we mind, but somehow some people do it.


I was embarrassed.. wait.. why should I? I didn't do it. Seem like the couple did mind either. They continued kissing and making kissing noise... joob joob joob... HAHAHA
Well.. so come to the term "Kissing Gouram", I used to have a fish tank and have some kissing gouram. An interesting habbit of these fish was they kiss. In fact, they suck food from other fish and that looks like kissing.


Well, since that moment, I have given the guy the name "Kissing Gouram".


Yo! Dude! Have you kissed today?

Comments