Yahoo Mail's Disappointing Spam Filter

I know that spam filter isn't more than some simple-to-complex algorithms. I regularly check in Spam box in case the spam filter has done some false possitive filtering. But this case is really stupid.. YAHOO MAIL!!!

I have paid for Yahoo Mail service and thought to receive better service and higher capacity without advertisement. Until Hotmail and Gmail's capacities grow so large, Yahoo gives unlimit capacity for paid users. But Spam filter remains stupid as it was... or even worse?

One of my client emailed me with the same email for months, Yahoo's spam filter once happened to filter his email as a Spam, I understood that this would happen, so I went into the Spam box and reported that "this" email is "Not Spam". Months later, I received a furious email from this client as if I did not respond to his request. I was wondering what happened since I have been working all the time. I replied with a strong voice that I have not been lazy as he thought.

Few weeks later, I found an email before his furious one asking me some questions in THE SPAM BOX!!!!!!

Can you explain how this happen? Or that "Not Spam" button is just a HOAX? I shouldn't have paid for email service since it is easy to find free and equal quality of service.

No more service extension for YahooMail!

Comments