Our house


Everybody has a story. This house (in the middle of the picture), the first house I ever bought it myself, of course, has a story. I used to call this house 'mine', but now I call it 'ours'. It's a townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a high-ceiling living room, located at the skirt of Bangkok.
I worked on the mortgage thing within 3 weeks to get to sign the contract. I had to leave to Sydney and left this new house for my family to look after. The new house turned to all family members to focus on the same thing as I have never felt so warm like this before. How hard I try to explain with my broken English, it wouldn't be able to express the feeling and lesson I have leant from this age of life.

"เพื่อสร้างชีวิต ช่างยิ่งใหญ่นัก จะมีใครรู้ว่าทำอย่างไร
จะกี่เส้นทาง เราต้องลองกันไป
อาจค้นไม่พบ นานเท่าไร แต่อย่าท้อ ขอให้มีรักตลอดไป"

-- Building a life is so big task, who knows how?
No matter what, we must keep trying,
although we wouldn't find it very soon, don't give up, wish you have love in your heart. ---

Comments