Family Entertainment


Here is an awesome photo I got from a friend and he wanted to know how people think about it. After a period I have filled him with how kick boxing class is like, he decided to buy two pairs of gloves, so he could enjoy this ancient martial art (Muay Thai) with his wife.Although I told him that my club in Sydney trains with pads and guards, no direct physical contact, but something must have been missing in my message.My friend and his wife have been sparring since day one they got their gloves. Sparring is something I don't want to try yet, but they seem to over-enjoy it.

Check out that left jab and her head was really bounce back due to the force. Don't get it wrong, she isn't scared. Today they still play like this as part of the family entertainment. No rights reserved, try to play with your loved ones.

Comments