Living as a fitness in Thailand is hard.

Here in Thailand, it is hard to keep good health, blame my lifestyle. I have too much work, although they are paid jobs, but this is not really a life I am wishing for. I can hardly complete my usual routines; a simple one is a three sets of 10-burpees, 40-mountain climber, 20-jump lunges. The drop in my fitness is noticeable. More importantly, having nice healthy food is not easy either. As we all know too well that most tasty dishes are not healthy.

Somehow I am still better than most of my colleagues who do not exercise at all. Some believe that eating good food is healthy enough (not exactly good food when they always eat with sweet iced green tea). Since I have created a group for exercise, I have met people who love to keep fit, want to be fit, and lose to the test of will. No matter how much I encouraged them, they insisted they had their routines which clearly were inefficient. Some advised me on dietary approach and such, but they were too thin; being "too thin" is not healthy either!


Thailand needs to promote healthy living with proper knowledge instead of following believes and myths. As of now, I will only focus on my wife and my mates who commit to healthy living, then they can help prove that living as a fitness is possible.

Here is a clip of an energetic athlete who take boxing seriously. No need to be too surprised that his move is so destructive for he is actually my Muay Boran instructor, but in this clip he is my trainee. heheh

Comments