Living With Knowing That I am Leaving

After the day I decided to make a come back to my PhD study, the plan my wife and I have planned  has been put on the shelf. That's because the house we bought is due to finish in the end of June 2012, which is not more than a month away, and we really really want to live there. We had planned to furnish for it is probably the last house we ever afford. Well, scrap that away.
However, I just can't leave Thailand yet, I have to settle down the payment, move in, and sell the current house we have first.

I have been through all the pain of going away and selling properties, so this is no biggy, Rather, I'm happy to have a progress in live. I'm glad that we are dynamic and can be happy with every situation we are in. As we know that we are leaving and won't be back until mid of next year, we automatically cease the idea of buying things hence SAVE :D

Comments