New business 2012

In August 2012, we have invested in taking over a petro station business and we are having sweaty fun with the business. The station opens from 6AM to 9PM and this has changed our life routine entirely. We live 40 km, about one hour drive, away from the station, so we can only enjoy our lovely house only in the morning and late night. Let alone keep our exercise routine, my wife decided to give up exercise totally. Fortunately the work demands us to be highly active and we walk more than 5,000 steps each day. As for me, I still go to gym and aim to get my first abs of steel. Progress is slow but noticeable.

Comments

Oleg Sakharov said…
Congratulations, Paul! Sounds very adventurous. What exactly are you doing at the petrol station? Are you the only workers there?
Chayapol said…
We hire 10+ people to work at the station. 4 for petro dispensers, 7 for car wash. Angie and I are the owner; she mainly directs the petro dispenser service and I do the car wash. It's good that I don't have to actually work in details, so I can have time for my thesis. This thesis will be written fluidly hopefully :P